Pre-School Bunnies (from 3 years of age)
Balderstone Pre-School admissions policy and parental agreement
- 30 hour poster.pdf
- Parents step by step guide to 30 hours free childcare.pdf
- Pre-School Admissions Policy 2023-24
- Parental Agreement 2023/24
Balderstone Pre-School Information
Click on the link below to take you to the Early Years class page.
Pre-School children are fully integrated into the whole school. They work within an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Unit alongside Reception children where they can play and learn together in the 'Rabbits' class.
The Pre-School will run within the school day from 8.45am-3.10pm providing Free Early Education (FEE) of 6 hours per day with a free 25 minute session. Morning and afternoon sessions may be considered if there are available spaces.
FEE is available for eligible children, this is currently fifteen hours per week and from September you may be able to apply for 30 hours free childcare and there is also the option to top up the hours and be invoiced by the school.
See www.gov.uk for more information.
What we can offer your child
- Highly qualified staff working with your children
- School environment with Christian values being integral to our conduct and learning
- Access to a large indoor and outdoor learning space situated in a nurturing school within a beautiful village
- Planning to meet children's individual needs
- Full participation in playing alongside Reception children
- A buddy system with our Key Stage Two children
- A home from home within our school family
- Wrap around care available
How to apply
Your child can attend Pre-School from the term after their 3rd birthday. To apply, complete the Pre-School Parental Agreement and refer to the Pre-School Admission Policy regarding important dates.
If you would like any further information please contact the school office on 01254 769150