This school is a part of a strong and vibrant Christian community with a clear mission to inspire in our children a love of God, a love of each other and a love of learning.
Aims of the School
- To create a caring and secure environment founded on the principles of the Christian faith, in which children and their families and school staff can develop a feeling of self-worth, show initiative and feel valued as part of the school community.
- To promote equal opportunities and to encourage attitudes and values which enable children to recognise the worth of all individuals, regardless of gender, race, creed, disability or age.
- To provide an enriching and relevant curriculum which conforms to statutory requirements but also takes account of the needs of the children and the school community.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences within a stimulating, challenging and enjoyable learning environment.
- To encourage children to behave appropriately in and around school, showing respect for others and for their environment.
- To actively encourage a vibrant three way learning partnership between children, teachers and parents or guardians.
- To provide active and positive links with the church and the local community and to build relationships globally.